A Notary Public is empowered by law and by custom and usage of notaries through the ages to deal with the following matters relating to foreign or international business:-
- Administer Oaths
- Attest Signatures on documents for use abroad
- Authenticate Documents for use abroad
- Give Notarial Acts
- Take Affidavits (though not for use in the courts in Ireland)
- Take Affirmations and Declarations
- Receive and Make Protests under Mercantile Law, and issue notarial certificates in respect of documents and persons.
- Draw up Powers of Attorney and other legal documents customarily prepared by Notaries Public
- Deal with documents relating to foreign Adoption
The acts of Notaries Public have worldwide recognition.
To arrange an appointment telephone 01-6269029 or email email@example.com
Commissioner for Oaths
We also provide the service of a commissioner for oaths. We are empowered to co-sign such documents as, passport applications and Affidavits, Statutory Declarations and various other legal documents. To arrange an appointment please call 01 6269029 or email firstname.lastname@example.org